Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th Of July!


I served Serra Mist with mixed fruits. I garnished the glasses with a slice of lemon, strawberry, wild flowers and a flag. How cute is that?  Who's thirsty...


My veggie tray, filled with healthy  veggies! Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring. Dress up your food and you eyes and tummy will love it!


I adore the way my table turned out... Oooh so festive and beautiful! FYI, most of the decorations were from the Dollar Tree and some from Party City.



Check out my little beauty... She tasted so scrumptious! I love the way the icing looks drizzled on top of the cake. Are you hungry yet?


Look at my gorgeous burger plate, they're star!  My babies devoured their food so fast... I love seeing them eat and enjoy my cooking.




How cute are these red, white and blue popsicles? Want one...



Hello Firecrackers, Happy 4th Of July! This is my patriotic table. I got most of my decorations at the Dollar Tree and Party City. My son made the pinwheels and I love the way it turned out. I arranged it in a vase and added beads hanging from the branches.

I kept it simple, and served burgers, french fries, veggies, fruit drinks and Popsicles. Even though I served the typical July 4th food, I incorporated some healthy food as well... What did everyone eat on July 4th, I'd love to read about it. Please comment below.

Thank you for dropping by my blog, I hope you had a nice time here. Have a spectacular week lovely people!

Hugs,

Cyndi










No comments:

Post a Comment