Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer fun and new phone case.


I took my children out to the village and hung out by the lake. Here's a picture of my daughter Tiffany, Mason and I. Arik is not in the picture because he's the photography.


These are the pieces of my heart... running outside my body! I just love them so darn much!


Check out this new phone case that I bought today. The phone case looks a lot pretty in person. It sparkles and catches the light as the sun hits it. Anyways I've been waiting a new phone case for a while, but can't seem to find one that I liked. This phone case was on clearance for only $2! When I saw the price I had to ask the sales lady that worked there, because the normal price was around $19.99. Anyway she said it was $2, so I bought it! I just love a good deal!

I'll have to blog things that I get a good deal on or cool thrift finds... that blog will be coming soon! Have spectacular day gorgeous people. Thank you for dropping by my little space on the web.

Hugs,

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment