Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Selfies.

 photo eep3k.png








Hello sunshine! Here are some summer selfies... It seems like the only time I get to take pictures of myself is in the summer time. During fall and winter I get sick and never seem to be able to take some pictures of myself. Last year I had the flu on and off so I never took any pictures during Christmas! 

Anyways I'm making that up this summer, I'm taking lots of selfies... I also wanted to mention that after giving birth to my son, one and a half year ago I gained some weight. I'm happy to report that I lost all the baby weight now. I'm still working on my body, and fitness is very important to me.

I'm pretty happy with how I look now, but still need to lose another 5 lbs and that's the hardest part to do. Anyways it will be easier once my children go back to school. I'll have more time in the morning to work on my fitness goal. Until then this mommy is pretty proud of herself.

Have a fabulous day beautiful people and thank you for visiting my blog. You guys are the best!

With love and gratitude,

Amour_douxx@Amour Blinkies photo 395-cyndirelli.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment