I took my kiddos to the lake today. It was a spontaneous decision that I made. I packed them cold drinks, fruits, chips and homemade sandwiches. We found a nice spot facing the lake and that's where we had our summer picnic. Look at the pieces of my heart, they are so darn adorable! How in the world did I get so lucky to be these three beauties' mommy?
My youngest son Mason doesn't like to smile for the camera or look at the camera! But I still like this picture of the three of them so I had to share it with you guys.
Here's a picture of my daughter Tiffany playing on the shore. She loves to throw rocks into the water and watch it splash... Her favorite thing to do at the lake is to get her feet wet! It's so neat to see the most simplest thing that can my my babies so happy!
Another shot of Tiffany getting her hands wet! How fun is that... which little kid doesn't like to get wet and play in the water?
Take you kids out and introduce them to nature. Have fun and let them get wet... My kids love being one with nature, we can hang out and watch the waves crashes on the shore or wave at people sail by all day long... I just love summertime!
With love and gratitude,
Cyndi




No comments:
Post a Comment