Hello gorgeous people! Here are my updated diy pumpkins. I made the two smaller spike pumpkins last week. Ooh, I just love the way it came out... so very chic!
Here's a close up shot of my spiky pumpkins. They're so COOL and super easy to make.
All you'll need are pumpkins, spikes, and super glue. Paint your pumpkins, when they're dry go ahead and glue on the spikes. That's it...
Check out these elegant beauties that I made a couple of weeks ago... I already blog about it so you can go and read about it in the older post.
More spiky pumpkins... I just LOVE them so much!
Just another shot of my gorgeous black chic pumpkins...
So what do you guys think? Do you like the way the pumpkins look?
I had so much fun making these super cool pumpkins! If you decide to make some, please post a link in the comment section below and I'd love to see it. Have a fabulous week and see you soon...
Hugs,








They came out great nice work!!:)
ReplyDeleteThank you honey!😘
DeleteI love them! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Nancy!
DeleteLove these! I may just have to give these a try. Thx for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you sweetie! I can't wait to see your pumpkins when they're done.
Delete