Hi lovely people! Here's one of my DIY pumpkin project. I just LOVE the way it came out! This was a labor of love... I bought two of these pumpkins at Rite Aid. They were $ 14.99 each, but were on sale for half off! I paid $7.49 for each pumpkin, which is an okay price. I know that Walmart has a better deal, but I can't wait so I just bought these instead.
I got the diamond strips at the Dollar store along with some other nick knacks... This project was so easy to do. Spray paint your pumpkins, once they're dry go ahead and dress them up. I kept my pumpkins simple and just added diamonds and hand painted the steam silver. You can do whatever you like with yours... I made two of these gorgeous elegant beauties.
Have a wonderful week everyone!
Hugs,


Good job nice pumpkins!!:)
ReplyDeleteThank you honey!
Delete