
I love FALL!
I love cool autumn breezes and sweet apple cider.
I love the rich, creamy scents of fresh nutmeg,
crisp harvest berries and toasted cinnamon sticks.
I love the vibrant colors of fallen leaves along a
tree-lined path. I just can't resist it, I love fall.
{quote by: Bath&BodyWorks}

Welcome fall...
Fall is a second spring where every leaf is a flower!
Fall is my favorite time of the year.
I love the cool crispy fresh air, rain that sprinkles softly on the ground.
I love to hear the leaves whisper as the windy blows graciously thought the air!
I JUST LOVE FALL!
Here are some of my fall photography,
I had so much fun with my fall photo shoot. Look at all the gorgeous vibrant colors.
I love the bright orange, yellow, and red... so very pleasing to the eyes.
I'm very blessed to live in a place where I can experience all four seasons.
Fall is sweater,boots, scarf, laying clothes, season.
Fall is hot pumpkin spicy coffee, rich creamy cinnamon hot chocolate,
picnic at the park, and cuddling time with your loved ones...
I love these beautiful maple trees...
Ooh so very bright, happy, cheery and so full of life!
Every leaf speak BLISS to me, flutter from the autumn tree...
Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn..
I'm so glad that I live in a world where there are Octobers...
By all the lovely tokens September days are here,
with summer's best of weather and Autumn's best of cheers...
Helen Hunt Jackson
Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.
F Scott Fitzgerald
I love sunny fall days...












Nice photos!!:)
ReplyDelete