Sunday, September 7, 2014

Puffy Cotton Candy Clouds...

Hello gorgeous people, happy Sunday...
The stunning pictures were taken earlier today before noon.
The Mr and I were at the village doing some shopping and this is the 
breathtaking view that greeted us there. 


By now I hope that you guys know that I LOVE photography, and I take pictures of everything!
Today was too pretty not to capture these images and share them with you... Sometimes I  need to pinch myself, bc I still can't believe that we live in a little piece of heaven on earth.


Here's a another shot of these beautiful puffy cotton candy clouds!  While taking these pictures I had to take a moment to myself and just say awe...  I'm so looking forward to Fall and the cooler sweater weather.


This picture is so relaxing and reminds me of heaven... I love the way the sun is shining through the clouds! 


I had been looking forward to Sunday, bc I was planing on doing some DIY projects for Halloween. However it started to rain around 1pm, so I had to kiss my DIY projects good bye! I finally got some paints and glue to get busy on my projects and now it will have to wait until Wednesday! According to the weather report we're getting rain from Sunday till Tuesday. 

I'm hopping that by Friday of this week, I'll be able to post some of my Halloween goodies to share with you guys! I'm so excited, I just love this time of the year... 
Have a beautiful day, you guys are super duper awesome! 

Hugs,

Cyndi 

2 comments: