Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall Decor And DIY Potion Bottle...

Hello Sunshine! I'm so excited that Fall is almost here. I started my Fall decoration on September  1st. I know it's a bit early for most people.

So far this is what I did to the fireplace. I added touches of Fall flowers and leaves to the greenery. The only thing that I got that was new this year were the dark orange pumpkins. My pumpkins won't stay that color for long. I'm going to paint them and adding some bling, bling to make them pop!

Anyways I thought that I'd share a quick sneak peek with you and will post update pictures later when I have everything the way that I like it.


I made the jacket for this potion bottle. I think that it came out super duper cool! 
What do you guys think? I ordered some spike studs from Amazon during the summer. Btw, I LOVE Amazon, they have the best customer service! The leather jacket were scraps of vinyl fabric from my husband's work. The string for this jacket came from my daughter's shoe. 


I'm going to make a few more things for my potion bottles and will share it with you guys later.
This is a quick peek to let you know what's coming up. 
I'm so excited I can't wait to show you guys my DIY projects.
Stay tune for more fun stuff... Have a fantastic week gorgeous people!

With love and gratitude,

Traciandurs@Pixie_Blink photo cyndi-halloween-traciandrus.gif

2 comments: