Hello Sunshine! Welcome to my Halloween/Fall House Tour.
This year I painted my pumpkins and added cool embellishments to it. I have DIY blog about them in the older post. Go check it out if you like to make some of these chic little beauties.
For the white pumpkin, I didn't have the right embellishments for them so I added a mask instead. I actually like this look a lot and may just keep it this way and change out the mask for next year...
What do you think?
I kept the entertainment center pretty festive with Fall foliage. I added gold skulls, spiky balls, and gold pine cones for the accent color.
The side table is next to two small windows. I have a Fall floral arrangement there along
with Jack-the-Shelton, potion bottles, skulls, pumpkins and candies. I love looking at this corner of the house while I'm in the kitchen cooking.
Here's a close up shot of Jack-the-Skeleton, I painted his face myself. I'm not an artist and drawing is not one of my callings lol! I'm proud of the way this came out.
Do you guys like it?
Here's a little video that my son Arik helped me make for this house tour. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you guys think!







Cyndi, thanks for such lovely compliments on my blog! Your home is lovely and I love the masks on the pumpkins, I never would have thought of that!
ReplyDeleteHi Karen, you're welcome! Thank you for stopping by my blog to visit. I'm glad that you like the mask idea. Have a wonderful week.
DeleteCyndi
So cute & whimsical, Cyndi! Happy Fall!!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie! Thank you so much! Happy Fall to you too... =)
DeleteCyndi
Nice house tour!!:)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you enjoyed the decor and video. Have a great week Robin!
ReplyDelete