Thursday, October 9, 2014

Orange Berries Photography.

Fall is my favorite time of the year... My hubby and I went for a drive around 
the  mountainside and came across this gorgeous orange berry bush. 


I have never seen so many berries on a bush like one before!
The bush  had berries on every single branches... The picture speaks for it self!


I had such a wonderful time taking pictures of these beautiful berries.
 I was telling my husband that I'd love to bring a couple of chairs and
 a hot mug of coffee so we can sit and enjoy these berries...
 photo SUGARDUST-coffeedates-ChadCyndi.gif

Nature is so beautiful and amazing when we slow down and look around...


I just can't get enough of these pictures! I felt the need to share these
 pictures with everyone, because they're so breathtaking. 


Here's a shot of the bush from far away... Isn't it so amazing?
 Have you seen anything like this before?




In the spirit of Halloween, I brought this plastic spider along for props lol! 
Lookie how adorable he is hanging on the berries? 


Another fun spider shot...


One last picture of these orange berries...


I hope that you enjoyed these photos. My hubby and I had so much
 fun taking pictures of them. We were simply mesmerized by their beauty...
Have a wonderful week!

With love and gratitude,

 photo SUGARDUST-sweetkisses-ChadCyndi.gif

 photo FallingMrInLuvCC.png

1 comment: