Hi gorgeous people! Check out my super cute potion bottles.
I bought these bottles a few years back at the Dollar store.
When I saw these bottles I knew that I had to get them. Normally I use them in my kids' bathroom.
When Halloween came around, I thought to myself that these bottles would look great as potion bottles.
With the help of water and food color, I turned these babies into these fabulous potion bottles.
I made the labels myself... I used my eye shadow to give the labels an aged look.
The skull shot glasses were a gift from the Crystal Head Team on Instagram. I love the way the shot glasses look here with my potion bottles.
My daughter Tiffany made these potion bottles. She had so much fun making these cute bottles.
These bottles are from our recycle wine bottles. The embellishments are stuff that I've collected over the years. This project was 100% free!
Halloween by far is my favorite time of the year... I always have fun with my little ones, and we love to do DIY projects and bake goodies! Have a fantastic week lovely people...
Hugs,







Cool potion bottles!!:)
ReplyDelete