Saturday, October 25, 2014

Family Mini Vacation Day 1.

This is day #1 of our trip. Here's a picture of mini Chad and I taking a little walk...




Front shot of Mason and mommy on our little walk...


Somebody didn't want to take anymore picture... lol! 
He's still super cute and handsome when he cry.


Mommy and Mason selfies... it's hard to get my little man to take pictures these days.


Lookie, Mason is not crying or cranky on this photo... What a miracle! 
I just love the pine trees in the background, so very pretty!


My mini me! It feels so good to have a little mini me, and she's 
such a diva!


My oldest son Arik and his sister Tiffany. I love this picture of them two.


Mommy and Tiffany, picture taken at Jim's
Audio Shop for the car show.


Just me... 


My beautiful little princess Ms Tiffany.



Arik and Tiffany...


The credit for these photos goes to my son Arik Geary! Edit by me.. Thank you honey for helping me take these awesome pictures of us!

Even though my kiddos and I didn't really cared for the car show, we still had a wonderful time. It was nice to see my husband excited and he enjoyed the car show. I love you babe! Thank you for making this a family mini vacation so that the kids and I can come and be with you! You're an amazing daddy and the best husband. I'm so very blessed to have you, and I really appreciate you with all my heart! OMG, this is turning into a love note for my hubby lol. I better bring this so a close here...

I hope that you enjoyed our vacation pictures. It's nice to take you along with us on our trip! Have a fabulous week and see you soon.

Hugs,

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment