Hi sunshine, I hope you guys are enjoying the warm summer days. I've been loving this beautiful warm weather. I love waking up in the morning and wear a tank top with some cute shorts. This is the only time of the year that I can do this. We live up in the mountains and it's mostly colder up here. When summer comes around, I'm jumping up with joy, because that means I can run around in shorts and tank tops every day!
Here's a couple pictures of me wearing a cute black top with lace trimmings and a black pencil skirt. I miss dressing up! When I was working, I used to always dress up and I loved it. Anyways, I felt pretty today dressing up a little for my three munchkins.
Have a fabulous day and thank you for taking the time to come by and visit my blog. You guys are the best!
With love and gratitude,
Cyndi


No comments:
Post a Comment