Monday, June 23, 2014

Crystal Head Vodka, Bloody Mary Cocktails!

Who doesn't love to have a cold delicious cocktail on a warm summer day? Here's a tray of goodies for me to make myself a Bloody Mary. Personally I like Crystal Head vodka so that's what I'll be using in my cocktail mix. 


Look how pretty my Bloody Mary turned out... I garnished with many fun items, but you can do whatever that you want. Mine is styled with shrimps, pickle, green onion, celery, cilantro and lemon. I put the vodka skull bottles next to the drink to make it look super festive and fun! Beside who doesn't like skulls?


The Bloody Mary is in a different glass with  different garnishes! Cheers, beautiful people and drink up!


These are my Bloody Mary Shooters... they're served in shot glasses and dressed to kill! I love the way these shooters turned out, Oooh so pretty!

                            Bloody Mary Shooters, just style it differently... Are you guys thirsty yet?
                 Who wants a shooter... It's almost impossible to drink just one, I think I had four!



Hello Sunshine, thank you for visiting my page. Don't forget to drink up and come back to see me soon. I will post the recipe once I find it, I hate miss placing things. Have a blessed and fantastic day!

With love and gratitude, 

Cyndi 

No comments:

Post a Comment