Friday, June 6, 2014
Health and fitness...
Lookie who's enjoying her time working out at the lake! The view is so amazing and the cool breeze is perfect when I'm sweating. Working out can be fun when you change up the scenery... I usually ride the stationary bike at home. Lately I notice the weight is not melting off! So frustrating, if you ask me!
On a positive note, I know that I will reach my goal in time! I've done it before and I will do it again. This time around seems a lot harder, I think it's because I'm in my 40s! No sweat, I'll get the weight off soon. Can't wait to post more pictures of my health and fitness journey...
Time to go get dinner on the table for my family. Have a wonderful day peeps and thank you for visiting my blog. You guys are awesome!
With love and gratitude,
Cyndi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment