Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day decor and goodies.




 







Happy Memorial Day beautiful people! I hope that you guys had a fantastic MD and spend quality time with your loved ones... 

I made cupcakes and hot dogs for my family for lunch. I dressed the table up in patriotic theme, I just love the red, white, and blue colors. My son Arik make the pinwheels, he painted them and attached it on dry branches. I love the way the pinwheels turned out so he let me use it for the table center piece. Lunch was super simple, but I made it fun by decorating the table and getting us into the holiday spirit! 

If you know me you'll know that I LOVE to decorate for every holiday! I just love to make things look pretty and that makes me so happy... What did everyone do on MD, comment below and I love to read about it. Until next time... have a blessed and fabulous day!

With love and gratitude,

Cyndi 







No comments:

Post a Comment