Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Smoothies, Smoothies & More Smoothies...

This is my tropical banana and strawberry smoothie. I adore the way it came out, so very beautiful!


This is a gorgeous plate of fruits that a put together to eat after a long hard workout. Fruit tray makes the best snacks... 


Oh look at this little exotic beauty, she's a fresh pineapple smoothie bowl filled with raspberry, banana, and coconut.


More smoothie bowls. These bowls are a mix berry smoothies top with more mixed fruits. It was like a cold refreshing berry exposition in my mouth! Oh so delightful... Heaven was only a sip away!



Who wants some raspberry smoothie? I know I do, they're so delish and refreshing on a hot summer day.



                   This beauty is another raspberry smoothie severed in a Mason jar and 
                                        topped with a beautiful lavender orchid flower. 


This tall beauty is a strawberry and banana smoothie! She looks so elegant dressed to kill with a white orchid flower and strawberry.


My very first beet smoothie! This is something that I'd drink once in a while, I seen so many beet smoothies out there so I had to give it a try. Let me just say that this drink came out pretty, but I won't be drinking it again any time soon. Beet is not really my cup of tea!


Are you guys thirsty for a smoothie yet? Which of these smoothies did you like most? I personal love all of them with the exception for the beet smoothie. Cheers gorgeous people! Thank you for visiting my blog and have a fabulous day.

Cheers and drink up,

Cyndi 

No comments:

Post a Comment