Friday, May 23, 2014

A Nice Spring Day...

I love this picture of us holding Mason's hand and walking... 

 

My babies watching the geese swim by... 








Hi sunshine, I hope that you guys are having a wonderful day! It has been so cold up here, and today we finally have warm weather. I took my children out and we hung out at the lake most of the day. The sun was out shining so bright and warm. I just love this warm spring weather... 

Here are some photos of us that day. It was nice to wear short sleeves for a change. I decided to dress us up all in the same color lol! I think that we look adore like that... What did everyone do today? Comment below  love to hear about your day. 

Thank you for visiting my blog and I wish you a fabulous week!

With love and gratitude,

Cyndi 

No comments:

Post a Comment