Hello gorgeous people! This blog is dedicated to all the green smoothies that I've made this year. Who doesn't want a cold refreshing green smoothie after a hard workout? I know I do... There's many ways you can garnish your green smoothie to dress it up. Here are a few ways that I've dressed up my little green beauties. Aren't they just the most prettiest things that you have ever seen? Well they are to me, if I may say so myself.
The base of this smoothie are frozen rip bananas, spinach, yogurt, milk, and a sweetener of your choice. I normally add one frozen banana, a big handful of spinach, 1 tablespoon of none sweet yogurt, a splash of 2% milk, 1 pack of sweet n low sugar then blend everything together. Now you have yourself a delicious refreshing green smoothie. Garnish with whatever that you like. I hope my green smoothies will inspire you to go make yourself some. Feel free to comment blew when you make some and let me know how you like it.
Don't forget to workout and treat your body right. Eat clean and your body will love you, I know mine does. Thank you for visiting my blog and have a spectacular day!
With love and gratitude,








No comments:
Post a Comment