Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tiffany's 7th Birthday, Hawaiian Theme.

This is my beautiful daughter Tiffany holding a glass filled with fruits! She looks so grown up, I still can't believe that she is 7 years old today. Happy Birthday sweetheart, we love you so very much! May your special day be filled with happiness, laughter, love, and many happy memories....


I went with the Hawaiian theme, because her birthday is in June and I already had all the decorations from way back in the days. The only new things that I bought was pink tissue papers and balloons.


First I taped the black fish net to the stone wall, and filled the net with white orchids. The table is layer in white, hot pink, and black fish net table cloths. I added zebra gift bags filled with light pink and hot pink tissue papers to give it a festive look. I arranged the decorations throughout the table to give it a complete look. 


I love Mr and Mrs coconut, they are so adorable and they help make the look of this theme fabulous if I must say so...


These glasses are decorated with a green grass skirt, polka dot straws are hung with a flower lei. The base is made out of seashells and palm trees are tugged in between.


I'm a healthy eater, so I always incorporate healthy food in my party. This is a scrumptious tray filled with fresh fruits. The flowers are hand picked on the side of the mountain by my son for his sister.


Here's a close up picture of the birthday girl. Look at how happy and pretty she is! I love her smile and I love everything about her...


Her cute outfit was a birthday gift from her aunt Jenny last year. She finally fits into it this year... Thank you aunt Jenny for the super duper awesome denim outfit.

Here's a picture of Tiffany and Arik! She loves her big brother and would do anything for him. They look so adorable together... Love you guys!


Mmmm, so yummy... look at these glasses filled with fresh fruits! I styled the glasses with a Hawaiian lady, palm tree and an umbrella. Cheers and lets drink up! In this picture I forgot to add the soda lol.


I ordered her birthday cake from Stater Brothers, in the bakery department! I wasn't too happy with it, bc they never get the cake right like the way I wanted! But Tiffany was happy with her cake so that's all the matters.


These are her birthday gifts from us. We got her a tablet, and some stuff to make rainbow loom brackets.



Hello lovely friends, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope that you guys are able to get some ideas for your next birthday party from visiting Tiffany Hawaiian theme party. Have a fabulous week...

With love and gratitude,

Amour_douxx@Amour Blinkies photo 113-cyndirelli.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment