Happy 16th Birthday to my son Arik! We love you and we're very proud of you honey! I can't believe that you're 16 years old today! What happen to the little boy that always wanted to hug and kiss his mommy? I miss you being tiny and shorter then me.
I hope you have a very Happy 16th Birthday! May you get what you want for your birthday. Have fun and enjoy your teenager years honey. Don't grow up too fast..
Arik's 16th Birthday is also Hawaiian theme. Both my children's birthdays are a week apart and buying different party theme can get expensive, so I decided to do the same theme for both of them. With Arik's birthday I used different colors and displayed the decorations differently. To me even thought the theme is the same but both birthdays look complete unique on it's own.
Arik helped make the balloon banner. I hung it on the stone wall, which looks super amazing! I displayed black and white polka dot bags stuffed with yellow and green tissue papers.
His daddy made the number 16 out of wood and painted it gold with some sparkly glitter on it. From this picture you can't see the glitters though...
My handsome 16 year old posing for his birthday picture! I can't wait until he opens his birthday presents from us. You'll have to wait and see what he got when you scroll to the bottom of this page.
Arik's 16th birthday pie. It's a banana cream pie. He wanted a cheese cake for his birthday, but Stater Brothers doesn't make a good cheese cake so we got him a pie instead.
I styled the banana cream pie with fresh strawberries, and raspberries. I also added some yellow wild flowers and greenery picked from the side of the mountains. Arik just loved the way this pie turned out...
This is Arik's birthday gifts from us. Guess what he got?
My lucky boy got a MacBook Pro for his 16th birthday and a Apple mouse. He has been wanting a MacBook for a long time... Someone has been hinting to us that he really really wants a MacBook, so that's what we got him for his birthday!
Look how handsome my 16 year old boy is...
Hi gorgeous friends! I hope that you guys enjoyed this blog about Arik's 16th birthday. I definitely enjoyed sharing the birthday pictures and story with you guys. Until next time have a beautiful week...
Sending you guys big hugs,


_1.jpg)

















Thank you for everything I had a great birthday!!:)
ReplyDeleteYou're so welcome honey! I'm so happy that we helped make your 16th birthday super special. Love you bunches...
Delete