These are beautiful pictures of my Autumn photo shoot 2014.
All photos are taken by me using my Samsung Galaxy S III.
My sweet husband took me on a little drive around the mountain to
discover a new route that he found on his way to work. We stopped at this lovely lake/beach. Today was a gorgeous sunny day and the air was crisp, cold and windy... What a beautiful perfect Autumn day!
I had so much fun enjoying nature's bust of fall colors dotting the mountainside! Fresh crisp air filled my lungs, cold wind and the warm sunshine kissed my skin... Wow, what an amazing day it was! My photo shoot was such a blast... Hubby had fun watching me go crazy snapping pictures as if I was a professional photographer lol!
These pictures are my pride and joy, I hope you guys like this post as much I did. I love posting and sharing beautiful things around me... I'm blessed to live in little piece of heaven on earth, so I'm able to share lots of nature pictures with you!
Until next time, see you on my next blog post. Have a blessed and beautiful week dear friends!
Hugs,

_1.jpg)








Looks amazing!!:)
ReplyDelete