Happy New Year 2015 from our home to yours...
Video Credit: Arik Geary, thank you honey!
We had snow right before NY's day, and it looks so beautiful outside. Snow makes
everything looks magical and absolutely breathtaking... I baked a cheese cake and a white bandt cake
for NY's day. We celebrated our NY's Day with desserts, spiked Crystal Head Vodka drinks, champagne and apple cider for the little ones.
We talked about our NY resolutions... and what we like for 2015 to be like.
We're going to make this year the BEST ever!!! What was your NY like? I'd love to hear all about it on my comment section below.
I hope you have a year filled with many blessing, happiness, success, love, laughter,
good healthy, and whatever your little heart desires... May all your dreams and wishes come true for 2015! See you on my next blog post...
With love and gratitude,
Cyndi








No comments:
Post a Comment