Two years ago today I gave birth to this gorgeous baby boy named Mason.
He's definitely the LOVE of my life! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Mason,
we love you so very much honey!
we love you so very much honey!
Video Credit: Arik Geary, thank you for making this
video for your baby brother's 2nd birthday!
We celebrated Mason's 2nd birthday this past Saturday, because his actual birthday is on a week day.
If you know me by now you'll know that I like to do everything early lol!
Mason's birthday theme is an Enchanted Candy Forest. I display lots of trees and made some tree that you can eat too. I also made snowman out of donuts. The rest of the treats are Christmasy and can be used for a hot cocoa bar. I didn't put out any hot cocoa mugs because there wasn't enough room on the table. I also made Mason't birthday cake to match with the edible trees.
Everything came out perfect and Mason was very happy to see all the treats! Sorry for the poor quality of these pictures. I was using Arik's Canon camera and apparently didn't know how to adjust the light! Everything looks a lot better in person I promise you.
These pictures didn't do my decor any justice!
We are so very bless to have Mason, and he brings so much happiness and sunshine into our lives!
I love this little boy beyond words...
Happy Holidays to you and your family! See you on my next blog post.
With love and gratitude,






















You did a great job and thanks for the credit!!:)
ReplyDelete