Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Home Tour 2014.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
Welcome to our Christmas Home Tour 2014!









Video Credit: Arik Geary


This year I went with the gold, red and a touch of silver theme. I added gold and silver deco mesh to the tree, sprays, and garlands. Everything else that you see are recyclable from past years. I like to make my tree and decor different every year. I think that I have accomplished that pretty well this year. I was going for an elegant and classic Christmas look. I think that I did it perfectly by using what I already have. Thank you God for blessing me with a beautiful crafty talent, I'm truly grateful! 

Wishing you and your family a Happy Holiday and have many treasured memories of this day... See you on my next post! Don't forget to watch my home tour video listed above. 

With love and gratitude, 

Cyndi 






1 comment: