Christmas came early to my house this year... I just couldn't wait so I started decorating two weeks before Thanksgiving lol! I know I'm a bit early, but that's just how I roll...
I wrapped gold with a touch of silver ribbons on my garlands and hung them on the spiral staircase!
Oh and look at how pretty the red ornaments look hanging down from the garland...
For my loft I made a deco mesh gold garland and added red poinsettias and a cluster of red ornaments. I think it came out pretty festive and gorgeous! This garland looks truly beautiful and sparkling in real life. This picture doesn't do it any justice!
I spy a little boy claiming up the staircase...
Here's a picture of the canvas that I hung on the stone wall all by myself!
I know it's not a big deal to most people, but it is to me! Hanging anything on a texture wall that is not fat and even can be very challenging! So very proud of myself...
Here's a shot of my Christmas tree this year! I didn't buy any new ornaments. The only thing that I got was new for the tree are the gold deco mesh. Everything else you see is recycled from past years.
I made this little Gold Goddess beauty tree to match my big tree.
I LOVE the way she turned out... Oh so very elegant and beautiful if I may say so myself...
This Snow White beauty is a little tree that I made for my daughter's room.
I took out my Christmas mugs so we can use them during the holiday.
I baked a carrot cake and the house smells amazing...
Love baking goodies this time of the year...
This white sparkling tree is a gift from my hubby this year. It's so beautiful when you turn on the light and it glows with multi colors and silver glitter floating inside the tree. It looks very magical...
I'll be posting more Christmas decor pictures of my home soon. So far these are the pictures that I took. I hope you enjoy this blog post. Have a wonderful holiday and see you on my next blog post.
Hugs,
Cyndi










Nice pictures!!:)
ReplyDelete