Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014...



















  
 




 


   

 Wishing you a Spooktacular Halloween pumpkins! Here are some pictures of my children and I taken on Halloween day.  

This year we did a last minute costume for Tiffany and Mason. They were both zombies... and Arik wanted to be a vampire again. All I did with my zombies were I drew a cut mark on their faces and added some blood. How easy is that! You don't always have to buy a costume in order to dress up for Halloween. My kids were super happy with their last minute throw it together Halloween face makeup/costumes. 

We had a lot of fun trick or treating!  It was so cold and a little windy, but that didn't stop us from laughing and enjoying ourselves... I love moments like this, when I see my babies so happy! I hope you and your loved ones had a fun and safe Halloween! 

Hugs,

Cyndi 




No comments:

Post a Comment