Hello sunshine! Welcome to my family vacation photography shoot.
This is Clear Lake, California. While my hubby was busy at the
car show competing with his friend Sean... I took my kiddos for a little drive around town to discover
the beautiful lake. When we saw this place I had to pull over because it looks so gorgeous!
Once we got off the SUV, my son and I went crazy taking many pictures of the lake and its beautiful surroundings. We also took many selfies too lol. I was pleased with how these pictures turned out...
Look at all the white cotton candy clouds. The sky was clear and a lovely shade of blue.
At one point we sat down just to enjoy the breathtaking views.
We're already making plans to come back to visit Clear Lake in the near future. I'd love to stay at least for a week there... This lake is one of the biggest lake in the west cost. There is so much more that we didn't get to see because our visit was a short one. Until next time Clear Lake, we'll see you soon... Have a fantastic week awesome people! See you guys on my next blog post.
With love and gratitude,
Cyndi
This is Clear Lake, California. While my hubby was busy at the
car show competing with his friend Sean... I took my kiddos for a little drive around town to discover
the beautiful lake. When we saw this place I had to pull over because it looks so gorgeous!
Once we got off the SUV, my son and I went crazy taking many pictures of the lake and its beautiful surroundings. We also took many selfies too lol. I was pleased with how these pictures turned out...
Look at all the white cotton candy clouds. The sky was clear and a lovely shade of blue.
At one point we sat down just to enjoy the breathtaking views.
We're already making plans to come back to visit Clear Lake in the near future. I'd love to stay at least for a week there... This lake is one of the biggest lake in the west cost. There is so much more that we didn't get to see because our visit was a short one. Until next time Clear Lake, we'll see you soon... Have a fantastic week awesome people! See you guys on my next blog post.
With love and gratitude,
Cyndi
















Nice pictures the look great!!:)
ReplyDelete