Happy 1st Birthday to the love of my life Mason Geary! I LOVE you so much baby boy!
Today is one of the happiest day of my life, my baby boy turned 1 year old today. Where did all the time go... It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital not that long ago.
Here are pictures of the birthday boy on his 1st birthday. I decorated his birthday with the Christmas theme because he was born a week before Christmas. I incorporated his birthday theme with our Christmas decor this year. I added black and white zebra gift bags to break up the red, white and silver colors. I like the way it turned out. What do you guys think?
I ordered two birthday cakes for him. One for him to smash his hands and face in. The other one is the main cake for us to eat. It was so funny because Mason didn't want to smash his little hands in the cake. I think that he didn't like the way it felt, so he made a cranky face and pushed the cake away lol!
I hope you guys enjoyed looking at these pictures. I also hope that I inspired you to throw someone that you know a Christmas theme birthday, if their birthday fall in December. Thank you for visiting my blog and have a wonderful week.
With love and gratitude,

















No comments:
Post a Comment