Hello, and welcome to my home! This is how I decorate my house this year. The color scheme are red, silver and gold. I'm pretty happy with how everything came together... Btw, I LOVE our skinny Christmas tree. The tree that we had a few years ago was fat, and it took up a huge part of that corner in our house. This skinny tree is 7 foot tall and slim so I still have view of my windows.
I love how cozy our stone wall fireplace is. I feel so blessed to live in such a pretty home... When I first saw this house, one of the feature that sold me was the fireplace. Look how pretty everything is with the sun shining in the house.
All the presents are wrapped and ready for the kiddos to open...
This is my free style floral arrangement. Everything is free hand, which means I don't glue the flowers in the vase. I just tugged it in the vase so when Christmas is over I can style it different next year!
Our entertainment center is all dressed up pretty for the holiday. Btw, my hubby hand made the entertainment center. He's such a crafty and handy man. A perfect match for me! I won the lottery the day that he married me. He has made all of my dreams come true... I love you babe!
A different corner of the living room. Lookie my Crystal Head Vodka is dressed in a Santa hat. He's so adorable! I have an obsession for skulls... I display them around the house all year round. I think that it adds a touch of chic to my home decor.
This mini Christmas tree is for Tiffany's room. I decorated it with red delicate ribbons and put white orchid flowers all around. I really like how it turned out! Tiffany is one lucky little girl!








No comments:
Post a Comment