Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day 2013.

Ho, ho, ho Merry Christmas from our family to yours... May your holiday be merry and bright!


Here are the three pieces of my heart on Christmas day. They were so excited they can't wait to open their presents! 


I HEART them so much!


Merry Christmas babies... 


These presents are from Santa Clause.


More presents...





My beautiful little girl posing for her Christmas picture. 


My babies opening their presents...


Looks like Arik got some money from Santa!



Tiffany got a Monster High Blanket from us.



Awe, this is my newest LOVE... Mason is playing with his Christmas toy from Santa.


This festive snowman mug is a gift from my son Arik. Thank you so much honey, I love it! 


Look at the aftermath... Lucky I don't have to clean up, it's their daddy's job!



Merry Christmas lovely people! I Hope that everyone had an amazing time on Christmas day with their loved ones. We sure had a blast at the Geary resident! It was so fun to watch the happy and excited look on my children's faces when they opened up their presents. When they are happy it makes me so very happy! Even our dog Maisy got in on the action... She had gifts to open too, and she was just as excited and happy as her human siblings! 

Thank you for visiting my blog and have a spectacular day lovely people! You guys are super awesome!

With love and gratitude,

 photo cyndirelli-ms-storyteller8.gif






1 comment: