I love to make a tray filled with champagne to ring in the New Year. This is how I styled this elegant NY tray. So very classy and festive! Are you guys thirsty for some champagne yet? Cheers lovely people...
This tray is style just as elegant as the other tray, but this one has sparkling cider for the kiddos. They like to party and drink too! This makes them feel like they can ring in the NY like the adults. So don't forget to make a none alcohol tray for your kiddos. They'll be so happy and love you for it!
Here's another way to style your NY tray totally different from the other two. This time I put the champagne and cider on top of a gold tray {its actually my wedding frame}. I love to use frames as trays this idea can save you a lot of money. Multi purpose is great right?
Again, I didn't spend on penny one the decorations for these trays. The white fur was recycled from Tiffany Christmas dress. The black fur is actually a head band that I use during the winter. The gold disco balls were ornaments that I bought a long time ago. The pearls and clear mini ornaments are used to make a necklace for the bottles. How cute is that?
Remember you can have a classy and elegant Christmas like me, by using things that you already have. Be creative and display things differently each year. That way it'll look like you spend a fortune but the truth is that you didn't... I hope this blog has inspired you in some way so you can make something similar for your family. Thank you for visiting my blog and have a wonderful holiday!
With love and gratitude,
Cyndi




No comments:
Post a Comment