Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hot Chocolate Trays!



This my adult hot chocolate tray. I have two Crystal Head Vodkas, which are the two skull if you're not familiar with what  Crystal Head is. I display mini marshmallows in a glass jar, candy canes, and Christmas sprinkles are put in a clear ornament. The paper straws are red and white which reminds me of candy canes. I used Nestle hot chocolate packs, but you can use whatever that you like or have around the house.  Make your hot chocolate according to the package instructions, and add some Crystal Head vodka. I promise that it'll be the best hot chocolate that you have ever had. Cheers beautiful people!

 

This hot chocolate tray is for my children! They LOVE hot chocolate on a cold day. I dressed their tray up using the same items except for the vodka. They have some much fun making their own drinks. Hot chocolate runs out fast in my house... 


Here's how I styled my hot chocolate. I topped mine with whipped cream, add candy cane sprinkles and a candy cane to stir your drink! Cheer... This hot chocolate was so delish! 


Oh how I LOVE the holidays... It's the most wonderful time of the year! I hope this blog have inspired you to make a hot chocolate tray for your family and friends. Be creative and have lots of fun! I didn't spend any extra money on our hot chocolate trays. I used things that I already have. The only things that I bought were the candy canes, mini marshmallows, paper straws and Christmas sprinkles. Thank you for visiting my blog and have a fabulous holiday.

With love and gratitude,

 photo tallie363_snowmandancing_cyndi.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment