Look at my Halloween cuppycakes! They turned out so cute, if I may say so myself! I didn't spend any money on the cupcake toppers. Most of the stuff I already had from way back when. The wooden signs are from Joe Ann's, the bats are from the Dollar Tree, the ghost, scarecrow and Frankenstein are from Walmart.
Look how cute the Frankenstein mug looks next to a cupcake with a Frankenstein topper. OMG, I just love Halloween so much! I look forward to this holiday every year...
Here's a picture of Tiffany posing with all the cupcakes that we made together. It's so much fun baking with her. She's a great helper and is a mini Cyndi in the making. I hope that she will grow up to be just like me!
Another shot of our festive cuppycakes.
Brotherly love, Arik just adores his baby brother so much!
I'm so proud of our son Arik, just look at him... I totally see a lot of me in him! He likes to do all the things that I do. He's old enough to make his own Halloween treats now, so this is what he's doing. He's making pretzel eyeballs.
A closeup shot of Arik in action...
Look at how creative my son is, he made all the pumpkins below. They turned out so cute that I had to display it and take a picture of it to share with you guys! Awe, I'm one proud mommy! Feeling so blessed right now.
Have a wonderful week lovely people. Thank you for visiting my blog.
With lots of love and gratitude,









No comments:
Post a Comment