The Pumpkin Patch 2013.
My three adorable scrumptious pumpkins! I gave my children the day off school and took them to the pumpkin patch. I like taking them to the pumpkin patch on a regular day because it's not crowed. We had so much fun looking at all the different types of pumpkins.
I just love the way these pumpkins look, so very unique!
Awe, finally got to take a picture with Mason. He's just so darn sweet and handsome! I can't get enough of his cuteness...
My three little pumpkins posing for picture...
Love you guys to pieces!
I adore the way they displayed the wagon and sprinkled pumpkins all around... Oh so very festive and beautiful!
The two love of my life...
Me trying to get Mason to smile for the picture...
More colorful pretty pumpkins.
Arik being silly with this pumpkin.
Mini me, Miss Tiffany.
Check out these super duper cool pumpkins. I thought that they look so neat! What do you think?
Hi pumpkin pies! I hope you guys like our pictures taken at the pumpkin patch. We had a wonderful time there checking out all the neat looking pumpkins. Tiffany got to play in the bouncers and she jumped to her heart's content! The sun was out and shine brightly with cool breezes blow every now and then. Today was the perfect day to be outside.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a nice day and see you soon...
With love and gratitude,




















Looks like fun!!:)
ReplyDelete