Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Bloody Shirley Temples.


My son Arik made the cute little pumpkin! I love the way the it came out so he let me borrow it for the photo shoot. 

Arik also painted Jack The Skeleton below, look how cute it come out!  


Hi gorgeous people! Here are some Halloween fun ideas for you. I put together Bloody Shirley Temples and made it festive and fun for both adults and children. I use Sprite for the the kids' version and I spiked the adults' drinks with Crystal Head vodka.

Be creative and use what ever that you like to make your drinks fun and festive. I thought that the syringes would look cool to hold the bloody Shirley Temple which are grenadine. I had so much fun garnishing the drinks... Fall is my favorite time of the year, so when fall comes around we have so much fun in the Geary family.

If you guys make some of these drinks please comment below I'd love hear about it. Have a fantastic week and thank you for visiting my blog.

With love and gratitude,

 photo cyndirelli-CMB-traciandrus.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment