Have A Spooktacular Halloween Pumpkins!
The picture below is my dark angel baby girl and teen zombie.
Look at my three little adorable monsters. I just love them to pieces...
My dark angel posing for her picture. She's so pretty!
Back shot of Tiffany's costume.
Look at my scary teen zombie...
Arik and Mason... I love them to the moon and back! Happy Halloween boys!
Mason wants a close up too... He's such a cute baby skeleton.
Beautiful pieces of my heart...
I think Tiffany found a new friend...
Look who we saw at the village?
I hope that you guys had a scary, fun and safe Halloween! Did everyone get a lot of candies from trick or treating? We didn't this year, but that's okay... I took my kids to Stater Brothers afterwards and bought them a huge amount of chocolates and mixed candies. Boy were they happier after that! I'm a pretty cool mommy if I may say so myself! Have a fabulous week everyone...
With love and gratitude,











No comments:
Post a Comment