Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fall 2013 Decor.

This is my fall decor. I made two flower arrangements one for each side of the fireplace. I added acorns and fall leaf in the lantern along with a battery operated candle. I put one pumpkin on each side and added a small bouquet of fall fruits and flowers. 
  

This is what it it looks like close up.



I made this floral arrangement for my TV. I think it looks good there... this adds a pop of happy cheery fall colors to the dark TV.


On the side of my entertainment I added fruits and maple leaves to the hurricanes. The white candle is dressed in a orange color ribbon to make it look like fall without having to buy anther candle for this area. 


My hubby was so sweet and came home one night after work with this cute Jack O'Lanter for me. I had seen it a few days ago and told him that I liked it... Now it's mine! Thank you honey, I love you!


This is what I display on my breakfast nook.


I have a tiny kitchen.  This is the window seal a perfect place to add some fall touches to it.
When I'm doing the dishes this is my view.


This arrangement is on top of my frig. This adds a pop of color to the kitchen and bring everything together.


I got this Fall wreath at Michaels many years ago and it still looks new.
All I did was added my own orange bow to it.


This happy loving scary crow couple are from Rite Aid. We bought these guys a few years ago. They look lovely here on this corner in the front of my house. The huge pine cones are from my son Arik. He picked them up on his way home from school. I love my big pine cones so much! Thank you Arik! 


I love how everything came together... The fall colors are so warm and inviting. I smile from ear to ear every time that I pull up my drive way. Happy fall beautiful people! Have a fabulous day everyone.

With love and gratitude,

Traciandurs@Pixie_Blink photo cyndi-sweepsme-traciandrus.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment