Happy St. Patrick's Day Lovely people! I've always wanted to do something
nice for my kiddos for St. Patrick's Day. This year I put together a festive table filled
with treats and goodies for my three four leaf clovers.
My beautiful three leaf clovers. I LOVE them so much!
Arik and Tiffany...
Mason is 3 months old here. He's looking at Maisy and smiling... How cute is that?
A close up shot of the festive table. Most of the decorations were from the Dollar Store.
I love the picture of Mason... He's so happy and he loves to smile 24/7.
My little man is such a bust of pure sunshine!
Arik and his fursister...
Tiffany loves her big brother!
Arik and Maisy.
I made Maisy her green tutu. I used the bath puff balls
and tie it to an elastic head band which is use for the waist.
I think it's pretty much self explanatory... so I won't go into details of how I made it.
I think it looks so adorable on Maisy!
Another shot of my furbaby.
Another shot of the table...

No comments:
Post a Comment