Monday, October 15, 2012

October 2012 Doggie Homemade Autumn Fairy Costume.

I sewed this Autumn Fairy costume for my little chihuahua Maisy. The costume was Tiffany's when she was little. I decided to recycle it and make it into a doggy costume. All I did was cut the skirt and sew it to fit Maisy and I glue the fall flowers and leaf  to make it look like Autumn.  How easy and pretty is that? If I didn't tell you, you'd probably think that I bought it at the store.  


Here's the Autumn Fairy modeling her costume. She's so stinky CUTE!



This is a side view of her homemade costume.


OMG, she's just so adorable...




For those of you who have furbaby, do you dress them up for Halloween? I love playing dress up with my Maisy. Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog.

With love and gratitude,

Traciandurs@Pixie_Blink photo cyndi-autumnprincess-traciandrus.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment