Trick Or Treat...
My kiddos and I had a blast baking cupcakes and decorating it.
This is the finished product. I just LOVE the way the cupcakes turned out...
simple, festive and yummilicious!
Tiffany is proud of her work, she's showing off her cupcakes.
These are all the ones that she made all by herself.
A close up picture of our scrumptious cupcakes...
Are you guys drooling yet? Would you like to have one?
Awe, my babies posing for a picture with their cupcakes.
Arik was bad sport because he didn't want to take pictures, but I took one of him anyway...
Our Fall/Halloween Decor on the fireplace...
Here's daddy carving Tiffany's pumpkin. He's so handsome when he smile!
Love you babe!
Tiffany is pulling out the seeds from Maisy's pumpkin.
Someone is finally smiling... He's so handsome when he gives me a big 'O smile!
Arik showing off his pumpkin seeds...
The pumpkins are done, and this is what it looks like.
The first one on your left is Arik middle is Tiffany, and the last one is Maisy.
I hope that you guys have a spooky, fun, and safe Halloween... We'll be eating lots of cupcakes, candies and enjoy our Jack 'O Lanterns lit on the fireplace.
With love and gratitude,










No comments:
Post a Comment