Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012.


Amour_douxx@Amour Blinkies photo 6stp-cyndirelli.gif

I surprised my son & daughter with this little beauty when they got home from school.


I made them green pancakes served with strawberries and milk. All I did to the pancakes was add green food color. Then I stack the pancakes together and sprinkle power sugar and multi color sprinkles that resembles a rainbow. For the topper I bought these cute St. Patrick's Day cut outs and glued it to a stick and put it on top of the pancakes.

I also rimmed the shot glasses with green sprinkles to give a fancy look. I displayed gold candy coins and St. P'day's cut out all around the table. 



Look what I did to the milk. I added green food color to make it look fun. I also added the St. P'day's cut outs on the bottle to give it a finished look. The candies reminds me of rainbow and I thought that it would go well with this theme.


More shots of the table and pancakes. Sorry for the poor quality of these pictures. The light on that day was bad!


My kiddos were so happy when they came home from school and was greeted by this elegant breakfast table. You should have seen their reaction... They both devour the food within minutes!


Have a blessed and beautiful week everyone! 

Hugs,

Amour_douxx@Amour Blinkies photo RnHrtCC.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment