Wednesday, August 20, 2014

School readiness day.

My babies are feeding the duckies... 




Moms like to swing too... I felt like a kid all over again on the swing! I love living life through my kiddos.



Wednesday August 20th, 2014 is school readiness for my son's high school. We woke up super early today to go to Arik's school to get his class schedule and books. I can't believe that my son is a sophomore in high school. Where did all the time go... We were very lucky because we got to the school early and had everything done in one hour! 

We got out of there a little past 9 am. I surprise my children with a trip to Mc Donalds for breakfast, and of course hung out at the lake after wards. We had breakfast then Arik and Tiffany got to feed the duckies. I on the other hand took a zillion pictures of whatever floats my boat lol! 

Here are some pictures of us that day. Next Monday my children will be back to school. Wow, that's going to be so hard for me. I love having them home with me! What's a mom to do... I know some moms like having their kids back to school, but I still want mine at home with me. Is that bad or what? 


Have a lovely day and until next time thank you for dropping by my blog. 

With love and gratitude,

Cyndi 



No comments:

Post a Comment