Today I treated myself to something very nice... I haven't bought myself anything expensive in a very long time and trust me it's not by choice!
Btw, I love this shot! When my son helped me take this picture it was windy and so bright outside. He said he wasn't able to see the picture from the camera, but to our surprise the picture came out very beautiful!
Me posing with my Coach bag... Look how happy I was!
This is the cross body Coach purse that I picked out for myself. I love my Louis Vuitton purse, but for an active lifestyle like mine... I needed something hands free and small for my everyday use. This Coach purse was perfect. I'll be living in this little beauty everyday when I'm running errands and picking up my kiddos from school.
Don't you guys just love the beautiful lake in the background? I never get tired of going to the lake or taking selfies at the lake.... Have a blessed and spectacular day gorgeous people! Thank you for visiting my blog. You guys are the best!
With big hugs and warm wishes,
Cyndi
P.S Thank you honey for the money, I sure put it to good use! I love you babe, and you're the best husband in the world!

_1.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment