Chinese New Year celebration at my parents house.
Hello shine! Here are the pictures that I took at my parents house celebrating Chinese New Year. Check out their CNY decorations... oh so colorful and super festive! I feel in touch with my roots when ever we celebrate CNY at their house.
I love the red and gold CNY colors, oh so very pretty! It was nice to see my parents, siblings, nephews and nieces. We gave red envelopes to the kiddos and they were so happy! I love spending time with my extended family.
Sorry for the poor quality of these pictures. I'm a perfectionist and like to post only the best of my work! For some reason the light in my parents house wasn't good, and I was using my Samsung Galaxy SIII to take these pictures. Oh well... Hope you guys enjoyed my pictures and thank you for visiting my blog.
Have a wonderful day gorgeous people!
With love and gratitude,








No comments:
Post a Comment