Saturday, January 4, 2014

January fun with my lovies...

 






I spend a beautiful January day with my children hanging out at the lake. I took them to eat breakfast, then we walk along the lakeside and they got to feed the duckies. The weather was a bit chilly with the sun shining bright... and that helps make the day a little bit warmer. 

We've been indoor during December because it was so cold and snow was on the ground. I don't like driving when there's snow on the ground! I refused to drive, other then picking up my children from school. So when January came around the corner and it was nice out to day.  We took advantage of this nice weather and stay out for most of the day.

On a different note I wanted to mention that I loss all the postpartum weight in September 2013. I was pretty excited to dress up and show off my new and improved body. I'm happy so far with how I look.  I still need to lose about another 5 pound and get tone up... Padding myself on the back! Woohoo, it was hard but I did it! I'm so proud of myself. When you want something bad enough that, that's all you think about day and night... you'll do anything to  make it happen! I did by working hard, eating clean and working out 6 day a week and one 1 a day. Dreams do come true when you work for it...  

Have a wonderful day gorgeous people and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. You guys are the best! 

With love and gratitude,

Cyndi 





No comments:

Post a Comment