Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mountain Adventure...

   






Hello sunshine! I hope that you had a fantastic weekend! This is my mountain adventure from last Sunday... It was such a clear and gorgeous day out! 

Here are some pictures Sunday! I just love the view from above... I love looking down
to the flat land and seeing all of natures beauty. The pictures speak for itself!

My outfit of the day is causal chic. I'm wearying my leather jacket, black tank top, printed tights, and  Bearpaw boots. I had my hair up in a braided reversed fishtail to help keep it out of my face. You'll see most of the time I have my hair up in a ponytail, and it's because
it's windy up here... and having a two year old doesn't help lol! 

Have a wonderful week ahead, and I 'll see you on my next blog post.

Hugs,

Cyndi 

















No comments:

Post a Comment