Seafood, seafood and more seafood... If we were rich I'd eat seafood every single day of my life!
The dish below is salmon fish sauteed with garlic, lemon, salt and peppers. The shrimps are cooked the same way as the fish. The mushrooms are lightly butter with garlic infused and I LOVE avocado, it goes with almost everything!
Lemon butter salt and pepper shrimps. Severed with spinach, avocado slices and roasted garlic mushrooms.
Garlic pepper salmon served with a garden salad.
I made this plate for my birthday a while back. Oven baked garlic fish, asparagus, and red bell peppers. I severed this on a bed of sweet mashed potatoes. Heaven was just one bite away... Happy birthday to me!
Are you guys hungry yet? I am... and I just ate too! Looking at these pictures make me so hungry and I'm drooling over here... Eating healthy can be fun and taste scrumptious! Think outside the box when your cooking and don't be afraid to try something new. You never know you may like it... Have a wonderful day my seafood eaters.
With love and gratitude,
Cyndi





No comments:
Post a Comment