Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas 2012 Decor.

Ho, Ho, Ho, Happy Holidays! I love my slim tree!


 My husband likes red for Christmas, so this is what I did to our floral arrangement.  The red poinsettias gives a pop against the white orchids. 


A close up shot of my floral arrangement...
What do you think?


My entertainment center, has the same vibe as the rest of the Christmas decor.
I made the Mr happy by adding red touches here and there...


A close up shot...


The breakfast nook.


The kitchen window is all decked out too!


A different view of the Christmas tree..


I hope that you guys enjoyed my Christmas decor. To tell you the truth, I don't know how I did it!  I was so tired and out of breath all the time! Because I love decorating for the holidays, I some how made it work. I took a lot of little breaks in between decorating. Being pregnant at 41 years old and a couple week away from popping is crazy...  having to get ready for the holiday and baby on the way is one wild but fun ride! 
Have a blessed and fabulous day everyone! 

With love and gratitude,

constantlonging@bb_blinkies photo BB-BCH-CB-snowbuddiesv2--cyndirelli.gif





No comments:

Post a Comment